Center For Better Hearing Consumer Seminars
Center For Better Hearing hosts quarterly Lunch & Learn events in El Cerrito and East Bay, in which you can come with a family member and, in an information filled, relaxed environment; learn about options for better hearing. Below is a standard outline for one of our events. Please check this page regularly for the next Lunch & Learn event, or give us a call!
In our Better Hearing Seminars, we will look at:
- Today’s best hearing aid technology.
- How to assure the highest success with hearing aids.
- Why hearing aids cost so much and how to get the best value.
- Why some people have problems with hearing aids and what to look for to obtain the best long term success.
- What to look for in a practitioner so your hearing problems are cared for.
You will learn about:
- The types of Hearing Loss and their effect on quality of life.
- The top six hearing aid manufacturers in the world; Phonak, Oticon, Widex, ReSound, Starkey, Signia/Siemens. Which technologies they have and how to choose.
- The best hearing aid technologies available today and see an actual live digital hearing aid demonstration of the highlights of the newest technology. People are very surprised at the level of present hearing aid technology.
You will receive:
- A free book written by the top research audiologists in the country: “Hearing Loss and Hearing Aids; A Bridge to Healing.”
- The opportunity to make a free appointment to get your hearing tested.
- Insight into the world of hearing aids and knowledge that will help you make the best long term choice.
Are you interested in attending the next consumer seminar? Please sign up below and we will contact you for reservations based on location and availability.